|You're ready to make a strategic career move. Your resume is updated. You've thought through your career goals. You think iNEK Technologies just might be the perfect match for you. So what can you do to help prepare yourself for the acceptance letter you are seeking? Human Resources appreciate you doing your homework before interviewing and preparation is a big part of the interview process. In fact, you should spend more time getting ready for the interview than at the interview itself! So to help you prepare for an interview with us, listed below is some important information and tips.
- Be sure you are well rested and your appearance is clean and neat.
- Be sure you can make it to the interview site roughly 10 minutes before your scheduled meeting.
- Know how long the interview is expected to last. Be sure not to make appointments immediately following your expected completion time.
- Know where you are going and how long it will take you to make the trip at the specific time of the day required. If you are unsure, if possible, take time to go to the interview site once before your interview.
- Prepare a listing of references and specific contact information.
- Have available a few additional copies of your CV to distribute to interviewers if necessary.
- Know about the job. Take time to once again review advertisement/posting information and visit our Corporate Website.
- Know why you want to work with iNEK Technologies Gather as much information as possible about the company and if necessary, prepare a few specific questions for clarification during the interview.
- Know how your experiences, training, education and skills can be applied and valuable in the position being offered.
- Be ready for the questions you will likely be asked. Think of answers you want to give that accurately portray your experiences and views.
- Some sample questions you may want answered during your interview are:
- Detailed description of the position.
- Reason position is available.
- Description of the selection process.
- Orientation and training programs.
- Why and when did interviewer join iNEK Technologies
- When can you expect to hear back from the company post interview.
Other helpful tips:
- Neatly and completely fill out any application forms.
- Be sure your handshake is firm.
- Wait until you are offered a chair before sitting and be sure to sit upright and be attentive.
- Be a good listener as well as a good talker. Smile!
- Maintain eye contact.
- Record your interviewer's names and titles.
- Be truthful!
- Post interview, call your Human Resources contact for follow-up. It is important to let them know your interest and feedback from the interview and will demonstrate strong follow-up skills and high level of interest and enthusiasm!
- Last but not least, follow-up with your interviewers. A quick call, email, or mailed note is sufficient.
Remember that it is up to you to convey reliability, enthusiasm, honesty, integrity, confidence, energy, drive, motivation, and communication skills during your interview. The interview is also your opportunity to reveal your ability to problem solve, reach goals and exhibit sound time management skills.